Saturday, 7 November 2015

07/11/15

Had a very brief visit to the Docks (10mins) this morning as I had to rush off to an NCS charity walk. Due to the brief visit I made a very quick stop off at the Egreton Dock and East Float. The Egreton Dock produced 2 (3?) Blue Tits by the Egreton House, with 4 Goldfinch flying west and 1 Chaffinch. There was also 1 Grey Wagtail catching sticklebacks on the south shore!
Grey Wagtail with Stickleback (EM)
 
Grey Wagtail (EM)

 
After this I made my way over to the East Float were yesterdays raft of Great crested Grebes had moved over to the Church and just 1 bird was by the Tower Quays giving superb views! The best I've ever had of Great crested Grebes! There was also 9 Magpie and a Wagtail SP flew over, unable to get an ID as it wasn't calling and went into the sun.
Great crested Grebe (EM)
 
Great crested Grebe (EM)

 
 
Observer: Elliot Montieth

No comments:

Post a Comment